Most companies check for drug use through random urine tests. Traces of marijuana, angel dust, THC, opiates show up in your urine even after weeks of use. Marijuana shows up four weeks of its use. You may be using weed for recreational purposes only, but it can screw up your job prospects if fail a urine test.
What drugs do employers test for?
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration describe five types of randomly used drugs –
- Tetrahydrocannabinol: Found commonly in cannabis, marijuana and hashish. Testing for this drug is widely prevalent as it is commonly used by drug users. Traces of this drug can be found in the urine, hair or blood. Remains in the body for a long time, almost four weeks.
- Cocaine: Also known as coke or crack. Known to make employees a huge liability for the company. Causes paranoia, irritability and large mood swings. Remains in the blood stream for 2 to 10 days.
- Amphetamine: Commonly known as speed, ecstasy or ice. Mood stimulant and widely known party drug. Withdrawal symptoms include depression, fatigue and suicidal thoughts.
- Phencyclidine: Hallucinogen and illegal to use. It is also known as angel dust. Causes disassociation and results in unpredictable behaviour.
- Opiates: Banned substances like morphine, codeine and heroin. Withdrawal causes violent reaction.
Zydot Ultimate 24 to clear urine test
Zydot Ultimate 24, available in starfruit, cherry and orange flavour, detoxifies your system in a healthy manner. This supplement is especially designed for those who have high toxicity levels and are overweight. For best use, the following rules should be followed –
- Reduce water intake prior to drinking this product
- Take light meals before using this product
- Avoid acidic food, OTC prescriptions, vitamins and salty foods
It is important not to take any toxins 48 hours before using this supplement. Drink lots of water before taking this supplement, 16 ounces of water is recommended. Urinate two to three times after taking this supplement to remove all harmful toxins remaining in the body.